Thursday, February 13, 2014

New End-Table From India

Hey folks! We've had some crazy weather out here, but it's still nice enough for an evening visit to the Global Village. They are scheduled to shut down for the season by March 1st, but rumor has it they will stay open until April 18th roughly. There hasn't been an official statement made yet, so if you haven't been there yet, jump on it!

I have a few more things to share from my last visit. Today I want to share this beautiful end-table from India! I've actually been looking for a small Moroccan style end-table, but after searching for almost two years I had no luck. When I went to the India stall at Global Village I came across this cute table and fell in love. The white accents are actually inlay not a painted design. The best part about this table…well you'll have to scroll through to the end for the surprise! Enjoy the show!






Ready for the surprise? This table breaks down and folds for easy transporting. Isn't that awesome? Inside there are two latches that hold the table top to the legs. The legs are assembled with hinges all around so it could be folded flat. After disconnecting the top from the legs they folded flat and easy to package if you need to move, ship over seas or even give as a gift! 
Total awesomeness in my opinion. Such a simple yet super convenient design, if only all furniture could be folded down for a stress-free move lol. What do you think? Did I score? I just want to thank destiny for depriving me from finding that perfect Moroccan table because this Indian one sure is a perfect addition to our home! What unique pieces do you have in your home? Would love to know so leave a comment below! Thanks for stopping by!

-Debora


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...